Ain't it Wonderful…

It's a wonderful life… a wonderful life of cheese. I wonder if my full life will be a full life full of cheese?

4/22/09

19 Horrible Movies That I've Seen

Ever Seen a movie so bad, It's funny?
Have you ever seen a movie that was so awful, you were in physical pain at the end of the movie?
How about that time you saw a movie were you had a seizure because of the massive overload of color on the screen? If that last one is true, you probably saw Speed Racer. There's a movie that tried a little to hard, and it really got to it. Here are the worst movies I've seen, In order from worst to not as bad as the worst but still pretty bad.



  •  Disaster Movie (negative 3 out of 10)
  • Lady in the Water (0.4 out of 10)
  • Meet the Spartans (2.2 out of 10)
  • Napoleon Dynamite (2.5 out of 10)
  • The Happening (2.9 out of 10)
  • Drag Me To Hell (3.0 out of 10)
  • Kazaam (3.2 out of 10)
  • Batman & Robin (3.8 out of 10)
  • George of the Jungle 2 (4 out of 10)
  • Superman IV (4.1 out of 10)
  • Epic Movie (4.2 out of 10)
  • Scary Movie 2 (4.8 out of 10)
  • American Pie Presents: Beta House (5 out of 10)
  • The Master of Disguise (5 out of 10)
  • Freddy Got Fingered (5 out of 10)
  • The Ring Two (5 out of 10)
  • The Cat in the Hat (5.2 out of 10)
  • Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull (5.2 out of 10)
  • Speed Racer (5.3 out of 10)
And I normally enjoy most movies I see. I rate the average movie between 7 and a 10 out of 10. These movies were downright awful.

DISCLAIMER: I can't actually say these are the worst movies ever made, simply because I haven't seen every movie ever made. These are, however, the worst movies I've seen out of thousands.

No comments:

Post a Comment